Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Keeping friends and family updated.

I thought that I would start this blog (with my mom's permission)--to keep everyone up to date with her fight. I know that my Mom has touched so many lives and she has so many people who care for her. That means the world to our family. My mom is a fighter and I know that despite this set back she will beat this and will be around to watch her grandkids graduate high school (mom's words--she doesn't have time to be sick). We all appreciate all the calls, cards, prayers, kind thoughts, and on and on. It is amazing to me how so many people want to help and I know that is because my Mom has always been the one to reach out a helping hand to someone in need. Karma is a good thing. I will try to update this several days per week. As always, continue to pray for her as this isn't going to get much easier for awhile. I will be glad to take any phone calls or emails. I know mom will probably not feel like talking. Please leave comments and I will make sure that Mom sees them!